Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review- Steel, Blood & Fire by Allan Batchelder



I'm not going to write a long review for this story. I will be brief and to the point. This story is amazing! I can't say enough about Tarmun Vykers. I have yet to read about a character of his ilk before. Arune is the perfect sidekick albeit a different kind. The author did a great job with their chemistry. "The End of All Things" is a true villain. He's about as evil as they come. The secondary characters are very well written and greatly enhanced the story. The story started out strong and never lost steam. By the end, I couldn't wait to get the next book in the series.

Pros: well-written characters, magic, mayhem, dark humor, action, an epic battle
Cons: can't think of a single one

Steel, Blood & Fire is one of my new favorite books and I would HIGHLY recommend it.


5/5 STARS

1 comment:

Coffee Time Romance & More

Unabridged Andra
Photobucket
Sparkling Reviews

Peanut Butter and Whine