Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Review- Resist by Missy Johnson

Normally, I don't read contemporary stories nor do I buy serials. I'm a tad bit impatient and hate waiting for stories to be released bit by bit. I read the blurb and it was fascinating, so I bought a copy. I am so happy that I did. Jaxon is arrogant, domineering and conceited and I can't wait to find out what made him the man that he is today. Charlotte appears sweet and vanilla and I want to see how far she is willing to bend. The author did a great job building up the story. "Resist" had well fleshed out characters, mystery, suspense, sexual tension and steam.

Pros: quick read, a cliff-hanger that left me wanting more
Cons: N/A

I would highly recommend this story and can hardly wait for the next installment.

5/5 STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Time Romance & More

Unabridged Andra
Photobucket
Sparkling Reviews

Peanut Butter and Whine