Thursday, August 2, 2012

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (Review)


First of all I could not wait to get my hands on a copy of Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. I
cyberstalked trying to find ways to get a copy of this story. Thanks to Rachel from Beauty and the Bookshelf.
I finally got an ARC. Thanks Rachel!


Let me start off by saying that I absolutely loved Anna Dressed in Blood. I knew that it would be hard for Girl of Nightmares to live up to my expectations. I was wrong and I was pleasantly surprised. The Girl of Nightmares was a very enjoyable read.


PROS
I love the cover!
The central characters are awesome!
I love the spookiness and the creep factor.
There was just the right amount of comedy.
The ending left me filled with sadness.




CONS
I would have loved to have read more about Anna in this book.
Jestine was fantastic, I would have loved for her to have played a bigger role..
The ending left me filled with sadness. (Yes. This was my pro and con)






Overall Score- 4 Stars


I would highly recommend this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Time Romance & More

Unabridged Andra
Photobucket
Sparkling Reviews

Peanut Butter and Whine